How-To Guide for GPS: Install & Mounting, Mobile App, How to use the features on your GPS Account – English
Read our latest posts
- Looking at ourselves.The hardest part of change will always be “looking” at ourselves or our business as OTHERS do! Through “others” eyes, all of our weaknesses lay bare, exposed and glaring smugly at our future success. Through “others” eyes, the unemotional truth reveals itself to us; kindly showing us the areas where change WILL benefit others, our prosperity and OURSELVES! Then with our eyes, we must self-examine the BELIEFS/PRACTICES that anchor us to that point of stagnated growth. Prosperity flows, sometimes quickly, sometimes a mere trickle; however, it still flows! When we feel that we are “stuck” or “mired down” then it is TIME to look very closely at who we are, what we bring to the table, our core values and how they benefit EVERYTHING we touch! Examining the areas where a bit of “course change” can/will encourage positive growth! Once identified then these areas of change can be dissected into small challenges [course corrections] that can easily be mastered. Those small course corrections can become habitual over time; each correction (do not call them failures] puts you on a truer heading which means your “Port-Of-Prosperity” is THAT much closer. Willingly looking at your business/self from all angles (as we all have one good side that we “face” forward) keeps the flow of prosperity THROUGH you/your business instead of AROUND you/your business. Willingly calendaring time to creatively implement successful strategies of change/evolution; WILL revolutionize you, your team, your business, your clients SATISFACTION and eventually your bottom line. Most of us can be “afraid to look” honesty at ourselves and our business. That can be natural, however OVERCOMING our “nature” is the first step to evolving, becoming more than the total sum of just our parts! Take a “can-do” lesson from a toddler just learning to walk – NOTHING stops them! Countless falls (failures – course corrections) and they do NOT waver in the attainment of their goal! Age, time, life experiences can “knock-the-stuffing” out you and your business, remember the “toddler” within you and your business is still VERY much active! Time to cut that toddler loose, look closely at where you WANT to go…. your “Port-Of-Prosperity”; then do not waver at the changes that will come! Create-A-Great-Day Tom Hampton
- Where is your money going?Are you ready to invest in your business? Before you do, make sure you know where your money is going. With over 20,000 hours in the field, Tom Hampton shares his unique insight on investing, starting with The Basics. We at Car Guys Agency LOVE seeing…
- Time for a check up!Most folks have a life fraught with “problems” especially now. Time my friends for a checkup and check in! Perspective in any given situation is your upper hand, remember that. EVERY problem is basically a series of “challenges” all strung together and mixed generously with a healthy dose of EMOTIONS. Take those challenges ONE at a time. The same way you “eat-an-elephant” one BITE at a time, you can resolve most problems one challenge at a time. Divest the challenge of emotion when possible, then systematically examine the challenge while simultaneously entertaining possible positive outcomes! With practice this becomes second nature to the way you approach your business/personal “problems”. Life will always have “problems” and it is ultimately up to us to perceive these challenges, their positive solutions/outcomes then enact them for the benefit of all parties involved. Otherwise the “problem” WILL dictate an outcome with solutions unpalatable to most parties involved! At first this process will take some concerted effort and constant attention, done for 91 days it starts to become part of your mindset. When this process IS part of your mindset you become the “problem solver” that most people are always so amazed at! In conclusion, convert your problems into “bite-sized-challenges” and go change YOUR world! Create-A-Great-Day, Tom
- Car Guys Agency is at Houston Area Auction!To our Houston Dealers: Don’t forget, Car Guys Agency is at auction every Friday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am with GPS Units on hand! Skip the shipping time and costs and get your new inventory covered today! Your Rep Tom Hampton is there RIGHT NOW!!!! (Friday, 9:56 am) Get there while supplies last!!!
- Attn Alabama Auto Dealers:Beginning October 1, 2020, all auto dealers in Alabama will need to post an auto dealer bond in an amount of $50,000 in order to obtain or renew their license. Learn more below: